View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 04:56 PM   #12
Psychotik
Heckin' Cute
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: March/April Set 2

Ordine
5.933 missing 16ths for piano; in addition 6.303 should have a note too, no? The higher melody has some other missing notes elsewhere too, e.g. 7.600, 9.266
I agree with 7.600 but I really don't hear the other ones you mentioned.
14.544 Why is this one not a minijack like the others?
Because I'm a big dumb dumb
m10+ the minijumpjacks in this section feel very out of place for this particular chart.
Agreed. Looking back, I was too overzealous about creating a technically difficult chart while the song doesn't always call for it. I combed through the entire chart and redid many sections that had minijacks and toned them down substantially.
24.914 You’re ending your layering too early here - m17 is where the proper transition should begin, the previous beat still has a minijack to offer
Not entirely sure what you mean by this.
51.488 I’ll stop mentioning this but still not a fan of these jacks
As mentioned before, these are toned down.
69.174 according to your structure, this should be a jack
Not anymore after the restructure.
72.693 hello baby death piano
People are going to hate me for this hehehe
97.877 it does feel slightly strange that kicks are back to = 1 full jump by themselves at this point,
Yep, I changed things around so the layering should be better.

Updated everything else you mentioned. Thanks for pointing out the misrhythms, hard to believe I overlooked them. Will resubmit to next open batch. If you wanna give a look see, I'd be happy to send it over discord.
I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

Last edited by Psychotik; 07-11-2020 at 04:56 PM..