View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 12:57 PM   #1299
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2021 albums halp

Day 859: Escapades by Gaspard Auge

I was on Spotify looking for old classics because I was feeling real low on the brain chemicals and wanted some nostalgia and upon a search I went "wait, what the fuck, there's a new Justice album this year? Why the fuck hadn't I heard?"

And then I looked online and saw that no, this isn't a Justice album, this is the debut solo album of one half and as far as I can tell the other guy doesn't make any appearances whatsoever. That is certainly not the same so fuck you Spotify. You got me cautiously excited for nothing!

I know only like 2 people read this shit so to whoever wants to mock my love of the French House duo, FUCK YOU I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING CROSS AND I'LL EVEN DEFEND WOMAN. I can't say I enjoyed that 2011 one at all though. Anyways, I really came into this with my expectations too high, but then I relowered my expectations in my head and... yeah this is still mostly sucky or mediocre. I have to say that at certain points it even sounds... cheesy? And it's not like Justice never sounded cheesy but here it's just kinda like, it sounds almost like production music, but in a lame way because I like quite a bit of ExtremeMusic.com music a lot more than this. There were some hits, but they were few and far between.

Still though, this gives me hope I can see this guy live which will then beat Uffie for closest I've seen to Justice live. Probably won't be as good of a show though, maybe because I'll definitely be far more sober. I hope.

Best Track: Belladone
Rating: 4/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote