View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 01:52 PM   #1
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Default CosmoVibe Unreleased Packs and Charts, a Revamped Guide, and a Web Embed Library

I have an early Christmas surprise for everyone!

I've been slowly getting back into the community and over the last year or so, I've been really focusing a lot of my effort on cleaning up my work, compiling them, and then presenting them as nicely as I can. I cannot even count the number of hours I've put into this and although my work is never done, it is finally at a state that I feel comfortable sharing with everyone publically!

So what have I gotten myself into?

My Chart Repository/Directory

Here, you can find a list of almost all of the charts I've made over the years. (If it's not there, it's probably a chart that I don't think is very good or noteworthy so I haven't gotten around to putting it on the list. Let me know if there's one you like that's not here!)

You will notice that I have fixed up a lot of old files as well as have a bunch of fresh unreleased files that I've been holding onto for years. There's even a last modified column you can sort by to just check up on updates later on, and select and zip only the files you want to download!

My New Notecharting Guide

You'll notice it has a snazzy new look, many articles are rewritten and revised, new articles were written, and most importantly of all it now has labeled examples that you can just play directly from your browser!

Don't forget that this is an ongoing project that I'm always looking to improve on, whether it's to fix what's already there or introduce new ideas, so I'm open to all comments, questions, and criticisms!

And if you really like what you see with the embeds and want to use them for yourself, that can be done too:

My Chart Embed Library

It's actually really easy to use if you know the basics of web development and JavaScript. Just follow the directions there. You can always message me if you have any questions. You can even contribute to the Github if you want to help improve or fix it! Just be warned, because JavaScript is quite messy sometimes and my coding practices certainly don't help -.-

All three of these pages can be accessed through each other by links. If you want to reach out to me, email (bufangliang@gmail.com) or Discord (CosmoVibe#7735) is best. I will be continuing to work on everything over time, but after the hard push to get this done before 2021, I'd like to take a little break and just relax for a bit. In the meantime, I'd love to know what you guys think of my new charts, my guide, and my library!

Happy Holidays!

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music
stargroup100 is offline   Reply With Quote