View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 11:17 PM   #947
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

and i killed the thread. nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
The reason I thought it could be you was that, from funny's response to the "I wouldn't kill active people" conversation, she did not seem to be paying that much attention to what was going on... Since you were the main person she mentioned suspecting besides flash flash on D0, I thought she likely would have wanted to see about you, because of that. If she thought you were innocent, that could be why she moved onto the "theory" about Cel/raeko rather than keeping pursuing her lead on her not liking your D1 reads. I thought it may be why she wanted to know others' thoughts on you as her last post, too. But I am just speculating. If not you, maybe it was curry she looked into; or maybe she got blocked (I will ask about if that is possible).
yeah, i don't think she checked me because of how she flipped around later to back on me after posting her cel/raeko w/w theory. i think she just left her peek here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
SAME except i'm actually trash and was gone for more than a few hours

zoshi's prolly town
because it's her second post of the day, and it's kind of a common thing for people to leave investigative results near the start of the day for easy finding later

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
When I read it I was kind of flattered. It kind of annoyed me that a lot of people basically said that I seem town but did not respond too much to my actual ideas.
i got a little bothered because olimar hasn't offered much else to the game and was just going along with sheeping your read. i tried to get them to tell me what they liked about your read and am still waiting on that