View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 09:06 PM   #509
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
you've been stalking the who is viewing topic thingy, wouldnt you have noticed if i was on before you @'d me, and avoided talking. I was playing fortnite bruh, pressing refresh on the forum gets boring when things aren't super active.

also thanks for noticing i voted curry, took you a while to acknowledge it. but I don't see you defending our apparent confirmed human and that's all i've been waiting for. havent really read curry for shit tbh
So you're conveniently ignoring both the parts where I said "my read on curry is for Poe since I can't expect town to blindly sheep me" and the part where I defended him from your absurd reaching

You can attack him if you think he's scum but if your argument is inherently weightless I'll call you out for it

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless