View Single Post
Old 12-9-2019, 02:44 PM   #526
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I don't want to get this wrong, but am I correct to assume you don't like T-Force for T-Force not liking that you are talking about pocket pairs?
He did not want to get it wrong, but was....super, super wrong comprehension wise. Which is half the reason my response was so annoyed. I am not sure how noteworthy this really is, but a wolf that knows for a fact T-Force and I are both town getting in a dumb fight has less need to determine the details.

Quote:
1) Funnygurl555

Posting consirably more. Alignment probably town because of this, but also because of the happy vibes I'm getting from them. Funny is playing for fun friends.

2) SubaruPoptart

Once again, not taking stances for himself and is only summerazing what he's read. When he does give a "read", it's attached with a "oh, but this could be happening" which makes the read no so much a read anymore imo.

3) inDheart

Very proddy, provided a reads list, isn't all that aggressive despite the proddiness. idk, he's playing the game and that's respectable. Probably town.

4) ShadoWolfe

Good fun vibes, but that means nothing with Shadow. He could be your best friend and then stab you in the back with a cold knife. Seems okay, wouldn't vote at the moment. Kind of neutral on him.

5) XelNya

Either a ballsy wolf or just a "idgaf" town. Statistics say probably town due to this angel. So yeah, town, boom, another read, hell yeah.

6) T-Force

Throwing rocks at star, probably town

7) star-crossed

Throwing rocks at T-Force, probably town

8) thesunfan

I mean, I guess could be wolfing if I wanna tryhard and say they're skirting the game, but so am I so /shrug. Pretty okay for me so far though.

9) Charu

Hi
This is basically all town or neutral-town reads, very reminiscent of Subaru's reads ironically, and yet Subaru got more negative attention for it. The closest thing to a wolfread here is on Subaru, and Charu does not acknowledge Subaru's relative newness may be a mitigating factor, in being able to make reads.

Quote:
Very messy, I know, but I'm trying not to tryhard, okay!?

I guess an amendment I'd make is probably the T-Force vs Star thing.

Star could be this aggressive because they're actually wolf. But naaaaaaaah, I don't think star would purposely put this much attention to themselves.

Maybe it's T-Force after all?
The reason I liked it in the moment, and actually put Charu onto my town list for it (well, that and his line of questioning to get Subaru engaged), is that it seemed ... really ballsy / candid to put out that type of list and then end up talking yourself into voting T-Force. My thought was wolves are more likely to embed their kind of ... agenda into their initial leans, rather than making the list, posting it, and then going hmm I have no wolf reads.

Looking back on it, I am...less convinced that is a good way to read Charu, specifically (it would probably be a better take on a more self-conscious wolf), and I am not sure it's actually a good thing for relatively-disengaged-Charu to even be making a full reads outline.

Quote:
Alright, I'm thinking even more now what to do if I were a wolf.

Well... I suppose I'd probably kill towny players while not roleblocking at all. At least not until the hider comes out and goes "heheh, I'm the hider and i hid behind X, Y, and Z".

If I fail to get the hider in between Night 2 and 3, then I deserve to lose tbh.

Weird gimmick.
I have no idea if I believe this or not to be honest.

Quote:
Anyways, my vote on T-Force was pretty much to settle the tiny conflict I had in my reads in regards to him vs star.

I had a "hunch" that he was town, but since it was the only significant action that happened that day that ended up giving me some actual alignment questions.

Questions such as:

"Why is he not liking star not liking such and such"

"Mafia pals getting caught super early?"

"Super aggressive bussing maybe (meme)?"

Things like that.

Since he didn't flip wolf, I think I can probably say Funny is probably still town here (probably).
I think this is a decent take, that is in line with my initial thought on his reads list -> transition to T-Force vote.

I guess Charu is neutral townish to me at this stage.