View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 05:46 AM   #777
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Attention D7 players:
I know that FFR doesn't have a wide range of files in the 100+ difficulty range. So for the final round, if you folks want, we can instead do something from the ffrmania engine. However, in order for this to occur, everyone in D7 would need to agree to this. If this is something you'd like (or are just indifferent to), just send me a PM and be sure to remind other D7 players to let me know as well.

I'll send this as a PM later to all D7 participants to make sure everyone sees this.

EDIT: We could also use ffrmania for Round 5 as well, but I'd need to get everyone's permission sooner in that case.

EDITv2: To make this more clear, the alternative is everyone in D7 plays Undici for the final round.

EDITv3: Scratch the above edit. I don't want to make promises that I might later decide I don't want to keep.

EDITv4: scratch everything. Gonna do this slightly differently. Just a sec.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 12-23-2018 at 07:27 AM..