View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 09:38 PM   #596
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
gold stinger: plays like town, makes good arguments and his thoughts make sense. he's experienced in twg so i expect his wolf play to be pretty convincing, want to believe he's wolf but postponing that idea. null with wolf lean.
MarioNintendo: i dont understand his play, he's cute i guess. makes long walls of text that i dont think any wolf would bother to try hard that much. medium town lean.
Sanzath: post count farmer, not much more to say since i usually glance over his posts for being too long. null.
mellonxcollie?town?? i dont know at this point but i also dont 'not know' enough to wanna know
dragonmegaXX: exactly how i would play wolf in other games, they seem to know the in's and out's of the game and dont give much thoughts and play dumb, wolf lean.
ShyYoshiGuy: simple man that plays his simple game very well, if he's wolf he deserves to win anyways so not hanging(not cause i want wolf to win but cause i think he is town and just pointing out what i think if he flipped wolf stop trying to lynch me on the most abstract things thanks)
Oh god there's going to be a lot of unpacking to do, here

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote