Old 02-27-2017, 11:20 PM   #11
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXIV: Classics Man - Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I would like to say that I didn't tell anyone this during the game, and that I think it in no way became public knowledge that anyone knew other than me

I think part of the reason I was so disconnected and absolutely the reason I wasn't here for the 2nd EOD was because my family dog died while the game was going on. It was something that I knew was going to happen for a long time (she had been blind and deaf for almost 2 years I think), but when it happened, it still shook me a little bit. My parents were planning to take her on their anniversary trip, and this happened right before they left. It had no effect on my gameplay the first day, but from that point onward, I'm sure it had an effect on me getting "into" the game. I didn't want to say anything during the game to be accused of or gain pity points, and because I don't think that this kind of thing has any place in a TWG game. This should explain some of why my posts felt off, but obviously not all of it because I was a wolf and some of them SHOULD feel off.

I'm ok with her death, as much as I can be, like I had accepted it a while ago. It just sucks that it happened. I loved her, and she had an overall positive effect on me.
rip glad you're ok though

pikakirby123 reincarnated