Old 12-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #16
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson
Default Re: spenner my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Aw choofs man, I've been thinking of you. In the past several weeks you've popped up in my mind quite often, I've been hearing music that reminds me of you, and reflecting on you as a person and just sending low frequency oscillators of well wishes through the airways. Thank you for receiving them.

I am here, I am around, but most of my time has been crunched for the past ~2 years while doing three people's jobs as one unit. My mental health challenges come and go, but with that I've for the most part had to stay off social media, because I get "empathy problems" which puts me at risk for the kind of responsibilities I currently have.

I do miss my friends a great deal, but rest assured the ones who count always show up on my mind and I've been having dialogues with them. Sometimes when I simply don't and won't have time, I make the best of it and just spend awhile simulating them in my mind.

That being said, you've been on my mind and in my heart choofers. I want to get pro with VCV rack so I can share creative soundscapes with you one day.

Thank you
love u bud glad you're doing well even while work is overbearing

aperson is offline   Reply With Quote