SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: FFR Perfect Project: Revival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
I get that. But are you trying to catch up, so that all past charts are part of the repository? Because you're currently uploading at a pace that's going to take you years to clear your backlog.

2000 songs, at an average of 3/day, will take 2 years... plus the addition of a few hundred new songs per year. At 10/day, you catch up in under a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
I think it's so there isn't such a daily content overload. I wonder if there's a way you can upload 10+ videos and prioritize only noteworthy ones to show up in a subscriber feed.
The way I'm doing it is this; I go through the gmail and download the submissions that are there, while going through the twitch highlights thing and getting a few of those at a time. I try not to do two videos from the same person in a row, with a (self-imposed) max of 8 uploads per day. Dynam0's right in the sense that I'm not tryna overflow someone's sub box in case they have notifications on.
I'd also just like to say that batch submissions are highly encouraged, and you may put as many songs as you'd like in a single batch; just to make sure the inbox doesn't get flooded with individual submissions. :P

About it taking 2 years, in all honesty I'm not against it taking that long; I'm surprised it'll mathematically take only two years assuming no new songs are added in that time, too. I can see it going on for an additional 5 or 6 and onward since there are... a lot of songs in the game, with a lot more songs to come in the future. As long as there's people willing to submit stuff it'll get done bit by bit. :P
(I feel I missed the overall point of what you said, but pretty much my message to that is even if it takes another decade, I'm still gonna be at it, hopefully.)

Also while I'm at it, for like the 18th time, if anyone wants to go for a song to submit, do so!!! It's really cool to see new people submitting songs. Regardless of skill level any AAA is a good AAA. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: