View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 05:49 PM   #1173
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2020 albums halp

Day 776: Positions by Ariana Grande

Shut the fuck up.

I still think that this woman is ridiculously overrated in terms of physical appearance by both men and women, but that has nothing to do with the music, I'm just saying that because it's something I find annoying and have found annoying for an insane amount of years now. In terms of music, overrated? Uh, sure maybe but I don't think I'm the target audience. I have very little opinion of what I've heard of her music mostly, it's mostly just completely forgettable to me.

Yeah, this is a snoozer. Sorry. The lyrics are the least boring part, and they're assfuckingly terrible. I'd like to think I'm a sex-positive person, but Ariana Grande + lyrics about her pussy = c'mon man this is the wrong artist. I get that she's probably trying to seem more mature but I'm just not feeling it. Beats? Snooooooooze. Features? Maybe the best part, and they're still sucky. This was a waste of time.

Best Track: Six Thirty
Rating: 4/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote