View Single Post
Old 05-3-2022, 10:27 AM   #975
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 201: Game Showdown Throwdown (Excite11) - GAME THREAD

believe it or not I really don't like going for emotional manipulation in TWG, it feels dirty and below-the-belt

I never want IRL feelings to become a part of how I play TWG, whether it be my own, or ESPECIALLY other's

------------------------

With that out of the way, as much as that game sucked for wolves, the short game size and game length was a kind of nice chance of pace. For me personally, I dont have a lot of energy to spend for TWG anymore and even though it's fun, I don't want to be consumed by it for ~2 weeks like in the past.

I wonder if, in the future, we could mix up smaller and larger games for the main TWG series (godDAMN, still can't believe it's been over 200 games on this site). I know recruitment has been tight recently, which incentivizes smaller games even more. I think that keeping up momentum with smaller games could help rekindle interest in FFRTWG.

More Turbo games might be a good idea too--- it's definitely less stressful in a way, because a major deterrent for TWG games is the long-spanning time investment.

Live TWG would hit the perfect balance for my level of commitment at present---- I think it would be really cool to start that up again. Even if it meant recruiting others from adjacent communities. Or, having more casual Live games and atmosphere, such that we can have more accessible game nights and thus attract more people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic