View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 06:21 PM   #2174
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I'm pretty sure your Ulli townread happened before FG ever brought up your scumtell in thread. That's the most damning one FMPOV. It's hard for me to look past.

It's not like, impossible to have the read you did... but a town of your skill level would have at least acknowledged that it was a WIFOM read and that it could go either way. (This is exactly what YoshL pointed out to you later, and you agreed with him, but you still ultimately kept your unambiguous town read on Ulli despite herself.)
I made that read the way I did because, in the past, I would've scumread her and pushed her to be lynched. I went that route with red blaster way back when, I went that route with haku in the AC game, and I got burned. So now I prefer to read those kinds of things in a positive light.

There's also the matter that ule played somewhat similarly here as she did in the AC game, where, again, she was town. I even went back to the AC game and skimmed her posts and the analysis she did here was in line with what she did there.