View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 06:20 PM   #2173
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I'm trying to think of a way of expressing this point without sounding like an asshole, but it's like...

I feel like this is one of the better games I've had as far as solving goes. Outside of FFA, I've been right about basically everyone else who's either flipped or claimed. You can say it's wolf TMI, but I'd have to be a pretty fucking stupid wolf to keep on townreading mislynch'd and NK'd players after FG literally pointed it out as something I do as a wolf. Haku even said he'd look into it and keep an eye on it, and if you look at my ISO, you can see that getting haku to townread me was important to me.

Basically, I've been right this game. You guys can argue against my reasonings, but at the end of the day they brought me to the right place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have the best track record out of anyone else in the game dead or alive

I get that dap and shadow are PRs, of course, but outside of that, it really frustrates me that you guys want to trust in the reads of a bunch of dead players (who were so wrong on so many of their reads that dap had to bust out the fucking "a broken clock is right twice a day!" defense) and a bunch of alive players who, again, haven't gotten the results that I've gotten.
Being the "most correct" about people isn't really a thing working in your favor if it's MYLO and we haven't correctly lynched any wolves

Re: dead people reads: Yeah, it's not exactly that I bring this up because they are more likely to be "correct", but because they are 100% trustworthy. Every single 100% trustworthy player thought you could be a wolf. In fact, that is the one thing they all have in common with each other. I don't have to worry about hidden agendas for corpses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic