View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 02:40 PM   #759
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

I will roundbox mostly because I think he was subtly trying to get people to vote for Cel over ffa with his comment at the end of day 0. I am also not trusting funnygirl, Xel, or inD at this point.

I thought ffa's and funnygirl's initial talking was kind of awkward (ffa had no questions for her). She sussed him but I don't think it was mutual. She mentioned that she has difficulty faking wolf reads as a wolf, and the only person she has sussed so far is a wolf, so I am wondering if she sussed another wolf because of that. Also the mod calls her a wolf, in the first post.

I like a lot of inD's posts, but I have an awful track record for getting a lean on him, and I do not like that he seems to have been wishy washy about ffa. I did try to look at how much he talked directly to ffa, as that is something inD does not do as much with other mafias I think, but I did not feel strongly about the amount either way (especially because ffa was so talkative).

Xel is about as far from spicy as you can get, but I am happy for him on a personal level he made it past D0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post

coming around on him as mafia. i made this post before that with a collection of posts i didn't like, and was going to weigh that against how he treated haku's "slip", but i couldn't actually find the post i thought i liked - it was somewhere around when they were debating wording
OK. I did not really get what "i like how i'm now voting on the other half of this dynamic and my vote is bad" meant, in that message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
heading out soon

star, can you find the question from curry you're talking about if you're still here?
It was this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post

I'm assuming this is a serious vote, because you (hopefully) know I'm voting for him too. In that case, I'm not quite sure what to think about this. Are you seriously pushing a lynch on Haku or more trying to pressure him to give answers on a specific viewpoint of yours toward him (which would explain why you removed your vote so quickly)?
Basically the way he asked it sounded like it was being very obvious about the fact that he thought the latter was a better answer. I thought he could be trying to make it easy for ffa to make a good response.

I also asked in my first real post today, about the statement Curry made to ffa right before that (in the same post), because it made me feel like I was missing something and I would like more insight into their dynamic.