View Single Post
Old 04-5-2021, 03:54 PM   #524
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
bugkid666: Earned some early townpoints for pushing Charu for being useless to town. Posted a couple of pretty hot takes, like #193. Without a strong consensus a deadline rush is much more likely to hit town than scum, as we all experienced in this very game. I also don't like #316 at all. You implied it was dumb to vote him in #94, which was well before anything else of consequence took place. And I really don't like that you're voting Charu now that they are actually shaping up into a helpful town force a little, per #460. I don't have anything concrete, but something feels wrong with this sequence of events. LEANSCUM
based on your analysis, i can't even blame you here. all i can try and do is prove that you're wrong i guess. i'm doing my best to spot conflicting tones in ppl's posts, maybe i'm failing at that.
to elaborate on charu, voting him d0 definitely seemed pointless, because his behavior didn't seem wolfy to me. i even pointed out at one point that a wolf probably wouldn't pull a gimmick like that, to which someone pointed out that it wasn't indicative of alignment. agree to disagree. though, i will say, roundbox's post about how his behavior d0 gave wolves more reason to not vote him than vote him i completely agree with. that, or he was being a really odd wolf.
then he began "investigating" during d1. i think after so many people were eager to immediately town claim me, seeing him adamantly disagree with that to the point of voting me, felt out of place. but now that i'm re-assessing this: that behavior is odd, and i disagree with it, but it doesn't necessarily read wolfy to me anymore.
i don't think a vote on charu is bad at this point, however, because his main focus has been on me, whereas other people (tn, roundbox, even lewdy to a certain extent) have made summations towards a larger amount of or all players which is more beneficial to town imo.
gonna wait for more hopecaster content before considering changing my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them