Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 09:18 AM   #452
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Holy shit, SK8R34.

Are you legitimately trolling or trying to be perceived as a giant cock-a-doodle-doo with a screw and ball banner hanging around your neck?

Lets go another angle. Have you, SK8R34, actively researched this virus in excruciating detail, even so much as even being actively in contact with the virus to understand it at a molecular level?

If your answer is NOT a yes, then I would like to inform you that you're in a position the vast majority of people of the ENTIRE WORLD are in. They are only told information by news sources and word of mouth with little bits and pieces of scientific journalism to make sense of it.

You seem to think all the reports and media outlets alike are fabricating the lethality of the virus you deem to be "non-dangerous". While yes, there's certainly media outlets that are considered a joke, or in some cases, not to be taken too seriously as anything but satire, you can't dismiss that majority of them, regardless of how much of a "joke" they are, are saying the same things.

Wanna know why?

Because the virus IS dangerous. That part has been true since day freakin' one when the outbreak occurred in China.

If you seriously think everyone reporting on this disease as dangerous are lying and deceiving you, then I honestly don't think what anyone ever will say will change how you're viewing this world-wide pandemic. Suffice to say, it's pretty disappointing there's more of you in the world than there are people that take these reports into consideration and act accordingly with common sense.

And if, somehow, you answered yes to my first question. I would then like to see your credentials along with education background and post-university contributions.

As for that other dude in this thread spreading whatever the fuck. He's obviously trolling so you y'all should really just put him on ignore or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.