Old 08-20-2018, 07:45 PM   #1547
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Sytho dying seems like pr hunting.
This is how I see it honestly. Having played a wolf in the previous game, our strategy had very much been “kill a potential killing role, stay away from the innocent child who is likely to be guarded.” While not necessarily relevant here, people seem strangely reluctant to consider that scum might NK strategically rather than simply target the most immediately appealing target, which is necessarily fraught with complications.

So, the day largely starts with a lot of initial heat toward Sun Fan. See Freezin in 1242, Celirra in 1246. In the same period, Funnygurl defended Sun several times. None of these reactions are inherently problematic—Sun was at risk of lynch, so suspicion, defense, and general discussion are expected.

Xiz is fairly active early on, and his play is definitely more game-sided. Not that there's no off topic or joke material, but it's much more of an engaged Xiz. Given my experiences with him last game, I know he's capable of faking that, but it still feels like a tonal departure, so I lean slightly town on his early day. Of course, the other stuff came shortly thereafter, but I liked the early “serious” blitz. It felt real.