View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 06:29 PM   #3403
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Sigh, sad
No longer feel like Xiz is trying in good faith.
He has like 30ish hours ti change my mind but it's getting really hard to see a post like this and think "yeah he's working towards solutions"

There's a bit of a meta read here, admittedly.

___

On the subject of me tunneling everyone in one line of thinking:

You'll have to offer up more convincing arguments on the benefits of other strategies then I've seen in the thread so far.

Storn's counterwagon should have a higher density to wolves then his own. You're welcome to argue this, but we're running on limited knowledge and what we do have simply points to this being the outcome. We have to act on what is most likely off what we actually know.

This isn't that dangerous to do either becausw in the event ben is also a wolf----that's super weird but yo, we're doing pretty good already and can relax a little. There is no real drawback to acting on the info we actually have and to ignore it is just an endless cycle of WIFOM and personal bias regarding how cool someone else.

Focusing on the wagon shouldn't be a controversy, and if it is, then as a player I feel in the right demanding you prove it to me by making more of an argument then "Lar does X and that's bad"

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter