View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 03:11 PM   #3365
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
the people in the post above are part of my never lynch pile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
Regarding the xiz discussion from last night, I really don't see an issue with those posts. You can say what you want about everything else he's done this game, but I don't think xiz is the type of person who'd lie about having to complete a sprint for a big project he's been working on, or even embellish how taxing that sprint's been on him just for the sake of giving himself slank cover. So, to me it's NAI. Those posts would've been made no matter what alignment he'd been given.
As I said in last post, these are not the reasons in and of themselves. Xiz has done very little with his time and we can only vote with what we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I have an idea about that, but I'll save it for when OOTC turns back on.
I wish you wouldn't, but I will not press this issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I am liking the energy of Xiz's re-entrance today so far. At the very least it's generating some good discussion
I don't think I agree with this. Can you further explain what kind of energy? What mindset do you think this energy is coming from? Are these assessments different or the same between his tone and his reads/gameplan?

Raeko, you have a habit of writing a post like this, talking about discussions but then rarely contribute to them in thread past a few sentences that just observed. I want to believe you were the pure one on that wagon, and I need your help in solving the game. No number of thoughts is too many. Help us read you and find our footing in where we go next

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter