View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:07 PM   #1974
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

other people feel free to step in because i also don't want to like dictate flow when we have confirms in thread but like

beyond "yoshl can play like a town when they're wolf" or "bad vibes even though we're sitting in D2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
FAIR ENOUGH
I do want to know though
Does Sunfan's paranoia seem genuine or fabricated to you?
Is that something Shadefan does as a wolf?
i don't know whether it's genuine or fabricated. what sucks more is like, he's not even wrong, i'm pretty sure i have the capability of posting similarly the same as town as wolf, or as sunfan says "is in yoshl's wolfrange"

the issue is that it feels baseless beyond that.

Like a parallel if i can get you to understand what i'm feeling is if someone says to shadow "hey shadow hasn't really rolled wolf much, so i'm paranoid that him playing the same might actually be wolf!".

it's possible sure, but like, there's no way to say definitely ever yes or no. and there's not really any way to defend someone trying to push that kind of read, and there's not really much way to engage well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.