Old 11-10-2016, 03:58 PM   #777
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
On phone so no quotes but....

Storm I dyslexia'd dbp as dfr. Sue me nerd.

One of Yoshls first posts was calling out AAs content, so nice selective memory.

Don't have time to reread all the other shit people have been flinging at me but like I already explained, i cut my reads list short mostly because I stopped caring enough to effort, and I guess that was for the best cause I still got pickled apart for it lol. The makings for a full post were there: introduction, chapter markers so you could ctrl + f through it, and chapter headings for the intro at least, if you cant accept my explanation then there's literally nothing else I can say and I won't waste my breath.
The problem is that, in the end, reads + reasons are all that matters no matter how great your presentation looks like.
If your post looks really cute, but there's no content or raw commentary in it, it makes us believe that you cared more about the presentation than solving the game.
A genuine read list would look like a quick draft with key elements about players.

If you're talking about "stopping caring about your posts", you should have dropped the presentation quality over the content.