View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 02:02 AM   #670
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Thar be quality non-dick posts in here hope I made you proud ShadoWolfe k_hand:
You did. gold stinger is town 100%, guys. I will never lynch gold stinger or vote for him for the duration of this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
Precarious has replaced psychoangel691 effective immediately
daaayyyummn.

Quote:
Hakulyte has replaced R.E. Aryxi effective immediately
daaaaaayuuuummmnnnn
Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
omg

Uhm, that's shady af considering that he V still hasn't posted. What's V's wolf meta guys? Isn't it posting a lot of shit? Yeah it is, from what I've read. Fuck you V, get in here or you'll get dickwhipped by a certain lovable bird we all know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juckter1 View Post
I'm sorry. I got unexpectedly busy these last couple of days and I'll have to ask for a replacement

Enviado desde mi LG-D373 mediante Tapatalk
DAAAAAAAYUUUUMNNN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
hakulyte
lolwhut

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
My thoughts on the setup:

One big 4 person wolf faction OR competing 2 member wolf factions
2 third parties, one of which probably a lyncher type role but locked onto character name rather than player name. Probably a mechanic in place allowing them to kill the other a little faster than just hoping they're lynched. Not sure about other possibilities.
We probably have a town sided investigator and killing power.
Probably some masons out there too.

Just my speculation and this should mean hardly anything until we know more about the setup.
Cool story, bruh. I think there's 20 dicks currently in play. OOh, give me a cookie. Who're your wolfreads other than Xel?

Quote:
great

now tell us more about why you dislike xel
^this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Racking 'em up baby
^this

Quote:
He's wolfy
lol nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
You are super fixated on him, huh?

So what do you see that leads you to believe he's scum?

Also

Take on DFR? Shado? The inactives? How does Gold Stinger feel to you?
Random names, or are you going somewhere with this?
hmm. ehh, you're MML.

Quote:
I really hate dragging things out of people

why is he wolfy? is it the shitposting? something else that I'm not seeing? because while I think he's shitposted a bit much for my tastes, I don't have a solid lean on him
^this

Quote:
also roundbox it's unusual for you to be like this
Not really. He likes being a tease.

Quote:
This was a legitimate question, I can't say I understand why you think I'm in fixation land. You want me to answer on those particular players?

DFR had a very awkward defense of andy, but everything else has been rather fine. I think I had a good grasp of him
I'd have to take a deeper look at Sharp.
Always disappointed in inactives of course, but would prefer a lynch outside of that pool for D0 at least. Tomorrow is a different story.
Sharp here. Look deep. Reeeal deep. Like what you see? Nice.
Also what's your grasp of DFR tell you?

Quote:
I just wanted to say that this is an identical scenario to Turbo VII D0 mislynch on him.

I have no clue where he was going to go with this.
To his defense, I'd say that what matters is that he tried to go somewhere.
I'm discarding his reads and I'm going to come up with my own.
By he, you're talking about Aryxi, right? He didn't really go anywhere (except for out of this game), so your defense is garbage. Still, you're replacing him so I'll semi-reset your slot. Hi, Haku. Write another journal entry about eating me, or something.

Quote:
I'm as clear as the others want me to be. I thought that was an interesting way to approach my own slot tbh.

Remember when I asked him last game "if he finally didn't roll town?"
It's because R.E. Aryxi never rolled wolf and he still doesn't have a "wolf meta".
You should know that.
Yet, you brought up it's something you'd expect from a "wolf R.E. Aryxi".
This very exact same hesitance/indecisiveness got him mislynched D0 last game.
He literally left the thread without a defense.
He did leave without a defense, huh? He wasn't hesitant/indecisive last game, he just wasn't very present. When pushed, he got frustrated that people were scumreading him and disappeared. This isn't the same scenario because last game already happened, giving his ragequitting the possibility of being a calculated wofly ragequit. That's wifom, though, which is why I'm resetting your slot. Here, Unvote. Now go, be Haku. Tell me what you really are.

Quote:
wineandbread has replaced juckter1, effective immediately
Daaaaaayuuuuuuuummmmnnnnnnnnn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Who is Sharp?
Me, duuuhhhhhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
So, Vendetta, Pazzaz and botchi are still low activity. How deep does the replacement list run?

-o24
Lol the list is nonexistant. Sunfan is working magic behind the scenes.

Quote:
It's really as dumb as "Hey ShadoWolfe, why did you say R.E. Aryxi's wolf meta was that when it's clearly not the case based on the game you just played with him previously?"
Okay. First, I never said his wolf meta was that, I said that I would expect him to act that way as wolf. He's never rolled wolf before, so one can only speculate. The fact that you're so fixated on clearing my suspicion (as the only vote on him) on Aryxi is suspicious in its own right, though. Why aren't you posting anything other than defenses of Aryxi? Why aren't you playing the game? All you're doing is trying to defend a player that already replaced out. By replacing in, you're supposed to be bringing a fresh breath of air into that slot, not constantly repeating old, stagnating defenses of a player that isn't even here. I said I reset your slot, but you're slowly tainting it again, Haku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
In the process of making an impossibly colossal post. Its so big that im losing the will to finish it as we speak. Problem is I cant post it unfinished. AND PEOPLE KEEP GETTING FUCKING REPLACED IN WHILE IM TYPING IT SO I HAVE TO EDIT IT
I hope this "impossibly colossal" post will materialize soon. My drunkenness is slowly fading, and I tend to get more tired as I sober up. Still, it had better materialize before EoD, or we'll all think you're just full of hot air, FreezinIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!