View Single Post
Old 05-8-2017, 04:48 PM   #228
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores ~2017 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
time is just an illusion created by how much we suck at processing the fact that we're already dead
What if we also celebrated death or even just the fact that we're still alive. Honestly, Sandstorm is forcing me to reconsider how I've been hitting jumpjacks because it keeps telling me "hey, I know you can AAA each patterns, but I'm going to slowly torture your arms so you don't fully recover between each jumpjacks until you die a miserable death" and that meanie did manage to get the better of me near the end of the song, but the point is that, I simply never got that far before. I also AA'd/A'd other songs, but the scores themselves were uninteresting because I got about the same in 2014-2015. Should I just patronize myself with AA screenshots for free fame or risk posting the F that actually took more efforts. The dilemma is real.

tl;dr: Etterna is great, it made me play stepmania again. It is not responsible of the F on that song. I am. Ironically, it was the best score in that session anyway from my own perspective.

Anyway, I can only picture the cultural shock. Let's say you started posting only the B/C/D/E|F you got. How do you think players would react? xd