View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 04:06 PM   #19
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The Trump Administration Is Trying to Get Rid of People Who Are Transgender :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.S.M View Post
if you look up in the sky you can see the giant eraser

:P
fo real doh

I don't think anyone should get their rights taken away, but I do believe certain things need to change.

For one you can get jail time in certain places for using the wrong pronouns. Completely stupid. Correct them and move on? What if was an accident? Nope! Jail time! What about the people that take advantage of this? hmmmm
people who wanna clap back at custom pronouns use this shittiest arguments, i swear

a quick google search easily discredits this. jail time is a huge stretch. possibly having someone press charges on you for repeatedly misgendering them? yeah, that's a possibility if you're canadian. (possibly important clarification: someone could charge you for harassment if, despite them correcting you repeatedly, you still choose to misgender them)

i don't mean to come off as harsh as i am. i've just had to sit in on people yapping this bs for a while, and it's frustrating. if you want to have an honest and fruitful conversation about pronouns, then the ffr forums is probably not the best place. airing your grievances against custom pronouns is definitely not appropriate in a thread about the trump administration attempting to legally nullify transgender folks.

it's also not that big of a deal to be respectful of others and refer to them the way they like, so i don't understand how you can be so annoyed by this.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 10-22-2018 at 04:17 PM..
Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote