View Single Post
Old 04-8-2016, 05:26 PM   #162
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections [NEED FEEDBACK]

You have a mistake listed on "Call Me Maybe (Grabbitz Remix)" where you list that you're gonna change the artist to just "Carly Rae Jepsen" which would be wrong I think. (Might just be you planned to just add it in, but based on the rest of the list I think it's an error.)

Digging the changed to the rock titles having like "heavy" and such removed when there's not two charts in game. Never understood that in the first place after the widgets where killed off.

Did the author of Papyrus Adventure really write it that way without an apostrophe? Because it probably should be "Papyrus' Adventure"

And the Sleep [Part 2] change is great. I was torn when submitting it which would be better. (In case someone asks, yes it picks up exactly where Alloys' left off, so a [light] and [heavy] tag for the songs is not correct.)

Any time you say "feat. Hatsune Miku" or whatever it happens to be you could probably get away with "Ft. Hatsune Miku" for space reasons unless you're trying to be wicked precise

Wait we're finally putting the word fuck into song titles? Finally.

"It's Over" by Yuyoyuppe's author should be Yuyoyuppe ft. Merami
Source: https://remywiki.com/It's_over you could probably look it up through a sound vortex video or something though to triple check if you'd like but I saw like two different wikis acknowledge this.

Also purposing we go through and parental advisory consistently, or remove it entirely. If asked, I'd probably leave it out.

That said I don't know anything about most of the other songs in here. But it looks good.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote