View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 05:03 PM   #1894
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
You literally said Xiz gave you the item, and now you're saying you got it from Funny. So when did you lie? When you first claimed the item, or just now after I've caught you lying?
How did my item work then, care to debunk that?

It had to go through Funny in some way if the items Xiz could have given are truly fake. This is actually something I've thought about and truly don't know the machinations of it because c h a o s and I don't have the info both of them do about items, thievery, and the such.

I know Bug is a fucking idiot for backing down on his hard Cedo wolf read literally last phase, like what the fuck are you doing? Will you not listen to any logic train or do you just get swayed instantly at whatever text your eyes decide to land on?

I have Cedo visiting Xel last night, and the only possible thing that could do that is the remaining Wolf. Even so, if you're eager to discuss hypotheticals which we literally shouldn't be doing, the game is STILL AUTO. You lynch Cedo, it's 3-1, I die, it becomes 2-1, you have two clears in final three, and the game is finished. How are you three not understanding that, and once again Xel is the fucking one who pointed it out in the first place.

Throwback to when I entered this phase by saying MML had the perfect deep wolf situation where he literally had a fake PR claim going, bussed and killed his wolf partner Funny, and nobody would've been the wiser or even had a second thought about him if I didn't step in because I finally have time outside of work to talk.