View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 02:13 PM   #756
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Might as well put mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
So the rivalry game did not resolve the rivalry?
Quote:
I do not know what you mean.

I can understand that, but if it did not at least develop the arc of the rivalry, then that is a bit disappointing.
Quote:
I do not think I will vote today: Xel, T-Force, Subaru, Charu.

I'm in a weird spot where I don't like Shado's and FG's posts as much as sun fan's and InD's but the latter two are more like they are pandering to my side, if you will. So I can see myself having a blind spot there. I agree with most of FG's posts I guess, I just think they've been limited enough in scope for it to be not hard to fake. Shado I understand is busy, and that he's pushing into other people I suss, I just don't think his analysis was as good as usual.
Quote:
I'm going Shado over T-Force, resisting urge to last minute switch to FG/sun
Quote:
Based on responses to my last question from Charu/InD/sun...a dynamic I thought was happening, actually was not? In that it looked like everybody jumped off Shado and people jumped onto T-Force after this message

Which I was interpreting as, very much not from the mindset of being the Hider. Which made me feel really conflicted because I think a wolf who thinks they very likely are going to die, should be claiming Hider at the last minute. Granted T-Force did not either but still. Shado does not even vote to try to save himself until the last minute, which I think is a more townie sign in general. But if he is a wolf may indicate he did not feel that in danger.

I was not actually positive T-Force was a town, but I felt like the information surrounding him throughout the day was more significant/meaningful than anybody else, and my overall lean was town. I wish I had defended him more, but I got stuck in my own head a bit.

The reason why I was on the thinking track so much of who is Hider, is (1) that I have a really bad track record with trying to hang blues on Day 0 while they were afk and (2) that I was having an internal conflict with the fact that I sussed Funny, but thought she was afk. And then even when she wasn't in the last few minutes I kind of thought the more late wagons we have, the more likely we are to out the Hider without being that much more likely to hit a wolf.

--

Anyway, I know that is a lot of words, but I think how Shado played the end of the day is a moment that should be telling for his role and I want to discuss it.
Quote:
So with FG, Charu is arguing there is a notable playfulness that has not been the case for her other recent wolf games. And sun fan likes her for...some reason, probably the stupid vintage thing. I cannot speak to that as much since I have not played with her recently. But I would argue that this being a turbo, T-Force being here, mood outside of the game, or who a wolf partner is, could be factors that would muddy that. But I do imagine it can be tiring to be a wolf repeatedly, and that that could make it harder to have a good performance, so I understand that aspect.

Basically her main read is, star isn't being weird and T-Force is still pushing her ---> voting T-Force. She also likes sun fan for the unaligned read with T-Force/Subaru. T-Force pointed out that the push being on T-force specifically kind of muddies things, and I agree. Because while she made an effort to explain clearly what she liked about me, she does not really try to engage with T-Force's info too much. Which is explainable by their rivalry to an extent, but still notable.

Pretty late in the day she comments on this. I will point out, that Charu's big reads list (which I will talk about in another post) was similarly guilty of this, in my opinion. The take seems reasonable enough.

What she is doing fits together logically, but that is relatively easier to do when you are only focusing on a few players and have the least posts. Personality wise, she seems at least somewhat similar to when we were wolves together in the Turbo, albeit she definitely did not go full wolfweab there. Haha.
Quote:
Can you help me see what you see?
Quote:
I think I need to more so withhold judgment on Shado end of day progression into today until he exists more

InD's FG read feels like something he really believes even though I don't have the context to know how much I should value it. But I respect it.
Quote:
sun fan's defense of her stood out to me more than her own messages did, if that makes sense.
Quote:
Well:

My main concern with her d0 is just that she seems to avoid actually talking to T-Force (especially since he talks about her quite a bit). He's "weird" and they disagree on their strongest relative read. So from a wolf perspective she's just fine with him getting heat from this, and her partner is under the radar.

Her end of day posts are otherwise fine though.
Quote:
I thought this was mostly about yesterday though.
Quote:
(Click through to the original post to see quotes)
Quote:
funnygurl
¿?¿?¿?¿?