View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:00 AM   #52
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: New FFR Features ?

i dont have my hopes up that the divisions system is ever gonna be changed even though it's alot more optimal for competitive gameplay, as fun as it may be competing in the top of your division nobody likes play against sandbaggers(me) or being that one rusted player who can't even hold a candle to people in his division. it would be great to remove it all together and have a full song pool each round

as for dans i dont think forcing people to play specific course just to be placed next to other players in skill is a good idea for an actual mechanic of the game, it's a nice community addition but it would be really odd if it became official. maby if enough people come together and create those courses and make minor changes to the engine to fit it in it would be nice but anything beyond that i can't get behind

Edit: (+1 TheSaxRunner05) i also wanna add that removing eliminations from tournaments is a good change since some players have very unique skillsets such as being able to vibro very early on or manipulating hard patterns or just general speed and lack of consistency, these few players also need some recognition
-in other words make Official Tournaments into Devonin Blitz Tournaments cause that system is much more fun and player friendly(while also removing divisions)

tl;dr: division-less system is great idea and dans only work as a community held standard for skill ranking

Last edited by Antori; 09-19-2019 at 09:07 AM..
Antori is offline   Reply With Quote