PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default 10th Official Tournament Fundraiser Discussion

10th Official Tournament Fundraiser

PrawnSkunk's 2nd Token Extravaganza!
\m/ THIS TIME IT'S 100% MORE METAL \m/

In anticipation of the 10th Official FFR Tournament, we invite you to help us raise donations towards providing some awesome prizes for this upcoming milestone in FFR history! We are very excited to present to you an outstanding lineup of donation incentives. Up for grabs are three new Support Token songs, and a limited quantity of 1.75" solid brass FFR tokens featuring a double-sided "all skill" enamel design!

This is a strictly non-profit fundraiser, meaning all proceeds from this event will go directly back into the community as spontaneous contest prizes, and the 10th Official Tournament prize pool. Thank you to everyone in the community for your continuing support!

Donation Incentives

$5 | or more

Your choice of any
1 Support Token song

$9 | or more

Your choice of any
2 Support Token songs

$12 | or more

Your choice of any
3 Support Token songs

$20 | or more

1.75" brass "all skill" token
+ free shipping worldwide!
Custom Forum User Title
Your choice of any 3 Support Token songs

Only want the brass FFR token? No problem!

* Just ask for "physical token only" in your donation comment.

*$10 | or more

1.75" brass "all skill" token
+ free shipping worldwide!

"All Skill" FFR Token Photo Album

New Song Previews

New Support Token Songs | that fresh token smell!

"Touhou Judgement in the Sixtieth Year" by S.S.H.
Step Artist: Silvuh & FFR Pro 21

"Bedtime Story" by Virt
Step Artist: ilikexd

"The Bridgeport Run" by The Flashbulb
Step Artist: choof

Old Support Token Songs | smells like grandma!

FAQ | Frequently asked questions updated Frequently

I forgot to include my username and support token choice in the donation comment!

Send me a private message confirming your name and Transaction ID, as well as your support token choice (if applicable).

What are the physical token specs?

The "all skill" FFR tokens are 1.75" (4.5cm) in diameter, 1/10" (3mm) thick. Tokens are solid brass with a "polished gold" finish, and do have quite a bit of weight to them. All tokens were created using a double-sided mold to feature both enamel designs on each token! All tokens are shipped free worldwide in protective PVC envelopes.

How many physical tokens are available?

There are approximately 90 physical tokens available as donation incentives. A small handful will be reserved for rewards in future events.

How long does shipping take?

All tokens will be mailed in batches once a week using Canada Post. International lettermail may take up to 7 business days. Interplanetary lettermail may take up to 7 business lightdays.

Will Support Tokens be unlockable after the event ends?

Yes! All three new support tokens will be given a particularly challenging set of unlock requirements in the Skill Token Unlock thread, and may be distributed in future spontaneous contests.

What is a custom forum usertitle?

A usertitle is a the flavor text displayed under your username on the FFR forums and player profile. You will be contacted via private message to customize whatever title you wish to give yourself using any color and/or italics. This is a one-time change, permanent until you change your user title again. Unfortunately, we cannot offer image usernames as they break the forums on many browsers.

How long do I have to choose a custom usertitle?

You will receive a private message before the fundraiser is over. You may take as long as you like to decide on the perfect usertitle.

How do I include my username in the donation?

When you make a donation, there will be some ALL-CAPS text on the second screen promting you for your username and support token choice.

When will the fundraiser be over?

April 25th, 2014

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 05-10-2014 at 01:11 PM..
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote