Old 06-13-2021, 08:39 PM   #56
Lights
owo
Head of Events Team
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 14th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
If you're on the line odds are you'd be bumped anyway. That said, nobody here knows the line anyway because the skill rating system is not how we place people for the tournament. I don't like the current way it's set up and haven't since its release.
So you acknowledge the flaw in the system in place, yet offer nothing in terms of a viable course of action other than just dealing with a butt whooping in a higher division and then go on to say it'd be cheating on my part to try and avoid that?

I mean no disrespect, but I'm just trying to unlock charts and have a good time- the only way to do so is by doing well in tournaments (at least for the unlock charts anyway). I feel as though I'm being punished by an unlucky circumstance while the game itself is actively incentivizing me to do what you're telling me not to by the way the unlocks are designed.

Surely you can understand where my frustration is coming from here?

EDIT: I can also understand your desire to keep the divisions in the tournament fair, but what about my situation is fair to me in this circumstance?

Last edited by Lights; 06-13-2021 at 08:44 PM..
Lights is offline   Reply With Quote