View Single Post
Old 04-3-2021, 10:32 PM   #3
WirryWoo
Forever Derbyless
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Default Re: Since We're All Old Now...

My schedule is very busy since I currently work full time (recently completed one project and still supporting another) and attend university part time. The combined amount of time spent on work and classes totals around ~30-40 hours/week of actual work (primarily developing coding, reading academic papers, studying maths). Seems like quite a lot, but fortunately I really enjoy the work and I continue to look for more challenging things to do haha.

The rest of my time is spent playing this game and stepping files to de-stress, connecting with close friends and family through phone calls and go out (with proper social distancing protocols), and continuing to learn how to cook. I have a grocery store directly underneath my new apartment, which makes grocery shopping extremely convenient for me. Recently, I've been thinking about picking up the violin again to relive my old high school years, but I'm not sure yet. I also definitely need to step outside of the apartment more so that I can get some fresh air.

WirryWoo is offline   Reply With Quote