View Single Post
Old 11-3-2016, 10:32 PM   #1
rparty89
FFR Player

Default -insert piano pack name here- Submissions open?

Yup, I might as well do it with little to no experience with pack reviews.

I'm going to get roasted for making a pack. But it doesn't hurt to try.

But on a serious note there are not a lot of piano packs for stepmania (tbh only pack I know of that is mainly piano is Piano Minipack of Elegance). So why not have another pack for specifically piano. Give me ideas for the pack title if this pack is successful.

Anyways, if anyone wants to submit then sweet I'll try not to fuck up this pack.
Because I have little experience with running a pack if anyone wants to help me that would be sweet.

Rules for this pack:
1. The song has to have piano mostly playing during the duration of the song. Meaning you can't have a 2 minute song playing piano for only 30 seconds of the song. You can however send in a song that has piano playing 1:58 out of the 2 minutes. If that makes any sense.

2. You are allowed to send in a song that has piano playing throughout with other instrumentals playing. It's 2016, musicians do shit with pianos now.

3. You can send in a keyboard, index or whatever but NO DUMPS.

4. You can send in a song up to 6 minutes.

The more you send, the more likely you'll be rejected unless your files are extremely well done. I want more variety from other step artists.

Also max file limit from each artist is 3.

Submissions go to:
asubmissionforapack@gmail.com

As for people who want to help me (pls help) pm me.
Rules subject to change.

TL;DR: I'm making a piano pack. Read the rules if you want to submit.

EDIT: should maybe note this if it's that important. There is no expected dateline for this pack, yet. That is all.

Last edited by rparty89; 11-4-2016 at 10:50 AM..
rparty89 is offline   Reply With Quote