View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 03:40 PM   #750
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

d0

here are some examples of ffa angle-shooting aka "memeing" but also probably trying to place some seeds early on (those last two posts were also about charu)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
charu is literally howling
Quote:
oh hey roundbox is in this game
allegedly
Quote:
hate to be really serious on day 1 but this one feels forced

am not rolling with it personally
Quote:
lolcatting already xd
and roundbox's response to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
hate to break it to ya, but that's the case

I think that FFA is being a bit harsh on Charu saying that he's going as far as lolcatting. It's hardly the end of the phase, and I think we all know that Charu is everybird's favorite Top Poster.
then ffa tries to angleshoot mml too, inquires about me and then goes back to charu (lol)

Quote:
man game kinda dead

MML calling me out as a town tell fits in an aggressive pocketing framing

I'm wondering if bugkid is having a "I always scum read ffa when they're town so this time maybe they're town" moment, maybe not

charu is scummy, relative to the state of the game
I'd rather lynch someone who isn't posting as frequently as them tho
here is roundbox's initial reads list:
(rb got a lot of flack for voting mcdaddio but i saw it as a pressure vote so she'd talk more, so i had no issue with it at the time and i still don't)

Quote:
now that people have checked in, who deserves to check out?

I feel pretty comfortable keeping FFA in for now. I think I'm just biased since he's pretty active, but it's a plus from some other start of games you've had when you've been distracted playing X. an effortful day 0, perhaps.

Lar is ???

Charu is fine too, I guess

it would be nice to see Arp post something more oriented towards reads. I know Arp mentioned that there's nothing much to do on d0, but I hope that's not a complete throwing up of the hands.

raeko is ???

Freezin is ???

bug liked a read of ffa's, but that's the most game related interaction other than bashing Charu for failing a discord spoiler

mcdaddio is a poster in this this thread. I do like our friend Jefferson Probst, though.

you know what? mcdaddio
who should have get their name tallied tonight?
i don't even remember being sus of freezin before yesterday which is just kind of funny to me. i don't remember what the "something not sitting right" even was but maybe i noticed some inconsistencies in the way he was talking vs voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
something about voting freezin isn't sitting right with me even though i don't blame anyone who does decide to vote him, purely from an inactivity standpoint.

he said he'd be busy today and i think i'm willing to pass him through this phase. if he ends up being absent tomorrow just as much then i'll be much more inclined to vote him.
i gave rb a lot of flack for "protecting (potentially trying to pocket I don't know)" raeko but it feels more natural reading it back

Quote:
what's got you buzzing about raeko?

re: raeko, I made the mistake of calling that wolfy the last couple of games. her wolf game has evolved, so this is just par for the course I feel for now
kind of hilarious charu thought rb was hinting at being town angel here when he was just talking about a character from a video game lmfao

Quote:
2B or not 2B

I vote 2B

and I vote MixMasterLar
this is where ffa starts to flip flop. he goes from memeing on sussing charu to actually intending on voting for him

Quote:
I think I like the people on the charu wagon better so between mml and charu that's where I'd go, I think
but I'll keep looking
and then he does this:

Quote:
MML
your move
in the name of this:

Quote:
I am not going to vote charu tonight
top poster perks
this doesn't not make sense but its still a lil weird. if you're sus of someone I don't know why you'd decide to flip just because of post count, especially when mml gave his reason as to why he was going to be gone (which btw had no intention of being continually MIA for the rest of the game)

i'm not sure if the below post is something that feels more townie or more wolfy but i thought that it was interesting at the very least

Quote:
I feel like threadstate rn is a bunch of townies with no real reads or leads
tomorrow we'll know whether this game is super easy or super hard
he never elaborated why he didn't want charu to die, but im going to assume it was the same reason as ffa OR he was offended by me fear killing him (lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I was expecting more flak for an arp vote.

I don't really like either of the wagons but I don't want Charu to die d0 so

mml
and here is the votecount from that night

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
D0
votecount:
charu (2)- bugkid, arp
lar (4)- charu, roundbox, raeko, freezin
Freezin (1)- lar
Raeko (1)- mcdaddio
Roundbox (1)- ffa