View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 09:47 PM   #779
TheSaxRunner05
The Doctor
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Now sure, I've always wanted the tokens, but who doesn't like collecting things? I liked how vRofl eventually got other ways to be given out, and who knows, maybe these eventually will to. I'm fine with these tokens being added.

I think the main problem is structural - it now takes 64 tournament quality files to run an OT, and you need a batch of at least 100 songs to pull from to make it work out nicely. If people didn't have to wait a year, maybe they'd be more willing to hear this out?

Suggestion - a recurring event that uses in game files (Monthly?) where top 3 to 5 players can earn tokens. Make the final round only brand new charts, and the finalists can have exclusive access to these for however long the round is. After the round, the songs would go public (kind of like how some songs would be "vet only" for a time back in the day). This would add at least 8 charts to the game a month.

Thank you for running the tournament, running events is a very time consuming process and I'm greatful for the time that's been put into it. There were lots of bangers added to the game this year.

TheSaxRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote