View Single Post
Old 05-4-2020, 03:44 AM   #3171
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
Yeah, I can keep quoting posts but I think it's obvious at this point that Dusk looks bad. The lack of resistance when his name pops up does worry me a little though.
IMO Dusk's name never came up in a way where anybody -had- to defend him

today is really the first time he's been in the spotlight, and if dusk/haku are W/T, the wolf resistance would manifest as pushing for Haku, or vice versa; otherwise doubting the PR claims, stuff like no-kill, or offering lynches outside the roleblocks, while valid lines of thought, give defensive wolves room to hide

I kinda think in this scenario it's more fruitful to force Haku and Dusk to go against each other instead of potentially giving the wolves an "out" with no-kill, or other lynch targets

we might learn that dusk/haku feel T/T which lends credence to a no-kill world, but IMO we don't cross that bridge until we're more comfortable entertaining that

also saying this to coalesce our efforts and not fall victim to tinfoiling since while there are a few possibilities here, it's important to really hone in on the two most likely scenarios first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic