View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 01:08 AM   #598
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Update!
Round 3: Participant's Choice

For the next round, I'm going to do something a little interesting. I'm going to let the participants vote on which file they'd like to play!

To submit a vote, please send an FFR PM with the name of the file you'd like to vote for with the subject title "Round 3 Vote" (so that way, I don't open up the vote early). You can only vote for the division you are currently in. To ensure that the tournament increases in difficulty as planned, your file must be in the difficulty range specified below.

D0: 4-6
D1: 21-25
D2: 38-42
D3: 53-57
D4: 63-67
D5: 73-77
D6: 83-87
D7: 93-97

Your vote must be submitted by Thursday, December 13th at 9pm server time at which point, we will be doing a live tally of the votes in the FFR Discord voice chat.

In the event of a tie, I'll serve as a tiebreaker. If there is a division without any votes, I'll pick a file for that division as normal within the difficulty range specified above.

You're free to discuss your votes in this thread but only votes send via PM will be officially counted.

EDIT: You may not select a token file or a purchased file. Secret files are still up for grabs.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 12-11-2018 at 02:23 AM..