View Single Post
Old 04-2-2021, 05:47 PM   #308
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn5421 View Post
Y'all are going to have to help me decompress that one. How are you able to interpret their posts?
All they did was say that my posts sucked, and pointed out a couple of examples, but didn't say anything as to why they sucked.
There's not much to do right now besides looking at votes and being like "why did X vote Y and then Z" etc.

When I read his posts, I wasn't think at you. I was thinking at how he has chosen to type the posts. The why wasn't discussed, but it didn't matter because choof was mostly just reading the thread and throwing thoughts together. Since his posts didn't talk about the how/why, it was very difficult for me to find anything wrong with it. So, it made sense for me to just town read the guy and assume scenarios based on that perspective.

So, I just assumed how things would unfold and went like, yeah, if you flip wolf then he's unlikely to be wolf because that feels like a flat nonsense to just pop in a game, buss your partner day 0 and then act like nothing is going on. In practice, that's kind of helping you both because from my perspective it's lowering the chance that you two are W/W.

Except that all of this fall flat if choof vote elsewhere. Also, we never played together before so, I can't just go like "oh tn5421 plays like this it's okay".
I just don't know. That makes you more vulnerable to random votes than if you played 2-3 games here.

Something similar happened early game with Vendetta voting Charu and then moving to you. It feels like you keep getting targeted over seemingly not much. I think it's because there's like this vacant space of "oh maybe tn5421 would do that because I don't know how he plays" and everyone's thoughts are like falling toward you when they ask themselves anything about the game.

On the plus side, if everyone seems okay with voting you out, that might help you because it will most likely mean that there's no one that depends on you. It's something to keep in mind.