Old 01-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #7
d4u7211
Aficionado of Awk
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to d4u7211
Default Re: Path of Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Can you go into more detail about what it's about? If its a grind sesh again im out.

And dat skill tree. Daauuummm
To me, it doesn't seem like it's one big grind fest, and the lack of an auctions house or gold means there really isn't any need for tons of weapon grinding, since you can just trade two good weapons to someone who needs them for an awesome weapon they dont want due to their character, so it definitely dumbs down the grinding.

It's a three act game, that they say will have a fourth act once they get further beyond bug fixes. If you've ever played Diablo 3, It plays like that. You choose your "hero" which was to be exiled for one reason or another, and you go on quests to, i believe, regain your honor and seek out your own fortunes.

It's a 3rd person, semi-top-down fighter, and you point and click where you want your attacks to go (or tap keys, depending on how you assigned) and special attacks use mana. You can gain shield, stuff like that, literally a normal sounding mmo, without it being too complex, but also being dynamic enough to not get boring.

d4u7211 is offline   Reply With Quote