Old 06-24-2019, 12:09 AM   #330
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Have a bullshit reads list that I summoned via demonic circle:

Mario- I'm wolf leaning because you've been all over the place and a little aggressive imo (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one thinking that)
Sanzath- More than likely town. +1 for the Haku wisdom you blessed us with
Yoshi- I have no idea who you are which makes it weird, not to mention you were prepared to sling Dragon to the sun for not even posting once. I'm very conflicted about you. Null for now
Antori- Probably not a wolf but if he's lurking in the shadows as one, he completely forgot to make his own presence known to all of us which I think is suspect
Raeko- AFK Raeko is probably beneficial for us newer players so that way she doesn't come swooping in to massacre us all.
Sven- You're town as fuck. You've been really helpful for the newer players and I, for one appreciate it a lot
GS- Dicks. Butts. and Dicks. You're a chaotic towny who would steal from his own villages candy supply.
Dragon- I had you as a wolf who wasn't sure how to react at first, but you opened up to us which made things way better for you. I'm very convinced you're town.

If I have to vote, then I'm probably going to say Antori because of potential bad play.
To be honest, I've been rereading the entire thread this night. This was the first thing to stand out to me, even though Ive seen others quoting it. He did kind of talk me up a bit, and during d0 it didnt really seem to matter much. At the same time, he did have the most votes at this point in the day. Now that he was revealed as a wolf, I think it's much more likely that he wanted to seem more generous to town members, and maybe more neutral/negative towards his other wolf. I think he knew he had a good chance of dying d0, and wanted to make me seem suspicious by being fairly sure of my role.

Still reading through posts, will hopefully post more soon.