View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 11:16 PM   #329
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy View Post
Eh, fair. Although, their read of me was based on me not doing much and them not knowing me. But sure, I guess that’s not too wrong.

Antori’s a town read too btw I just realized because Shadow voted them.
The thing is, once you know someone is a wolf, you know their reads aren't coming from a place of trying to solve the game, you know it's about furthering their agenda to lynch townies and survive to eventually win the game. So usually, when you're a wolf, you don't read someone based off of some reason, you read someone to further your game plan, then come up with a reason that fits that read.

So basically, the reason he gave to nullread you isn't actually that important to me. I suppose if the reason looked very out of line compared to his previous posts on the matter, then yes that's a red flag. But that's not really the case with any of his reads, I think. (I'd have to check his post history to make certain of this)

I mean from my point of view, it's more likely that shadowgod did a super hard town read on a dragonmega partner than it is he did a null read on either you or raeko, but it could happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote