View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 10:48 AM   #515
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Okay so I am going to first explain some of my train of thought. Xel didnt do like anything yesterday and people went on him. I dont know why and its make it even weirder that suncopter was pushing xel. I still think pushing Xel yesterday was bad. Obv he was unhelpful and its why I had some issues but, I was never going to vote.

Shadow hasnt done anything today very useful at all. Or really yesterday. I dont really like them still but, my vote on them was better for d1.

DBP Looks bad to me like really bad. First they dismiss pretty much me the entire EOD.
I ask a question about who to pick because I wanted shadow and people werent following, They say choose for yourself which looks like they want to cause more confusion. Idk top lynch for me at this point. I want to see how InD does today. I still am leaning more town.

Between H&H, XIZ/SVAZ, Kayla I think there is a wolf. I would lean more towards either H&H or SVAZ probably SVAZ over H&H but its close in my eyes. Maybe could be two wolves idk. Svaz posted recaps and made some comments. Kayla reads town but i dont have an amazing reason for it.

On another hand I Did not like WV at all at the end of EOD. and it sucks even more that they got subbed. I would vote WV just based on that EOD but, now Chihiro is doing a lot which causes me some issues.

3 Wolves, 1.DBP, 2. Svaz , 3. Shadow. Thats where I am at right now. 2 and 3 are not as strong. all are not 100%.