View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 03:54 PM   #11
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What do you play when you're not playing FFR/SM?

What is "not playing FFR" mean? No but seriously I was thinking about it recently and I guess I'm proud of my self. I have beaten, and when I say beaten I mean pretty much 100% owned hundreds of videogames. Many console JRPGS, all of the final fantasies, many more. I have read about 100 books and novellas including the bible. I have seen, and honestly this a long shot, probably about 50% of all the mainstream TV and movies ever made in the history of man. I can say with just a shadow of a doubt that I have walked further than any other man in history, living or dead (approximately 30,000 miles)(having never owned a car) Notably, I have ran a couple thousand. I'm a jogger. Weightlifting. I got my first job at 15 and have held many jobs including pizza hut, mcdonalds, sonic cheeseburgers. I worked at a national park for a bit. My fish died recently. I enjoy entering the photoshop contests on Fark.com (ralph mcbob is the name) I am a nofear competitive eater. as a matter of fact i'm probably going to go binge at cici's pizza tonight. I stepped a few good songs on stepmania. Had a party hat on runescape. scripted some bots on runescape back in the day got to level 99 and whatnot. i'm a progressive techno-country DJ. I pride myself on being earth's greatest hand-to-hand combatant, although I am currently recovering from a broken elbow. And although I was never good at art, I practiced and here is some of my work.

and there's some potted plants i'm growing along with some videogames that happened to be on the table that i'm going to sell to gamestop, including diablo 3 for 360 which i have an uber level 70 of every character with legit. there is much more to my life that i do not care to disclose at the moment. anyway hit me up.
[/size]
-as always, take care and godspeed. -Travis Flesher