Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 2019 September/October Set 3

reviewed by TC_Halogen

Fast Fissure (Atomhead Remix) [choof] {Annwn}
Rating: 7.5/10 [+.]
- offset is way off (changed from -5.892 to -5.938)
- thankfully, that’s the worst thing about this chart
- very regimented and extremely strict structure, but for this song, it works nicely
- 36.795: change these patterns up a bit so they’re not directly identical with the opening; the overall jump/minijack motif can stay, just don’t make exactly the same as the opening again
- 1:09.259/1:09.580: that high-pitched distorted synth could use a bit more of an accent given that it coincides with a jump at 1:09.045 and is most likely the most audible/paid attention to sound in this particular section
- 1:10.652/etc: given your overall structure, these feel like missed opportunities to utilize mini-jacks (1:10.652/1:10.759, 1:10.973/1:11.080)
- 1:10.866: missing note
- spikes are a little nasty in this chart, but in my opinion not quite enough to push away
- tweak up the file a bit by improving some of the mini-jack placement
- good enough for queue imo; it actually plays really well and is quite enjoyable
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl