~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Everyone’s a wolf besides one town and it’s you
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Sorry, I thought I would have some time before eod to catch up and be around, but I'm still out of the house at the moment.

I don't like choof's behavior, but that's moreso a thing of feeling like my him misrepresenting my posts/thoughts. I also didn't like the remark towards Haku regarding that they should know better about edits and stuff. I think this is mostly a function of people having different expectations regarding the possible bastardization of the game.

My initial thought was that it would be easy for a wolf to shout "sToP tAlKiNg mEcHaNiCs" and use it as an easy way to try to pin something on me (especially since I tend to be more observational and less confrontational, especially in the early game). The behavior seems to be too aggressive though to be coming from a wolf mindset though.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a wolf trying to tag along with choof's criticisms of my posts, especially for those that are familiar with my playstyle and know that I don't do well with defending myself, especially d0.
this is maximum waffling re: choof

do you have anything concrete or specific to say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic