View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 01:14 AM   #9
EppuJoloZ
a goat
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Game freezes when song starts then jumps

I have standalone FFR running on Flash player 16 (and 31 sometimes)

The issue isn't present there, but the gameplay lags pretty bad… :/
Also the browser version is pretty good, but it's way more accurate to play on standalone or air...

Really sad that the issue began, I would Still wanna play FFR ;-;

OK final edit, i now have 3 copies of R3Air on my computer and all of them do the same crap! :I The issue cant be in Adobe AIR because every download package comes with its own copy of
AIR. Also it can't be caused by my account since browser and standalone don't do that (still cant play them full time 'cause of the lag...) Soo, if anyone has even a small clue of what could cause this
crap, please tell me, I wanna start playing properly again :P

Also you might wanna read this to see what's the problem here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EppuJoloZ View Post
So this problem started today, when I was playing. When I load a song, and the gameplay screen comes, the game freezes (the song plays normally) and all of a sudden it jumps to the spot where it should be, making hitting the first notes impossible and then continues normally.

I tried restarting the game, didn't go away. Then I tried restarting my computer, and it still didn't go away?! >

It might be because last evening, I was playing Death Piano on 0.8x with my computer on very low battery. Then all of a sudden the computer decided to die when I was still playing, so I didn't have a choice of closing the game before it shut down... And after I charged my computer up, the song was still playing (lol) and the game was on. I closed it, restarted and then it began.

Is there any way to fix this? I could try redownloading the program, but I kinda don't want to... (i'm lazy xd)

EDIT: I redownloaded R3Air, and the issue was stil there! What's going on? Am I permanently playing StepMania? (no tera pun intended lol)
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
finland doesnt exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I take your Dance Praise and raise it a Guitar Praise

Last edited by EppuJoloZ; 03-14-2019 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: pls halp
EppuJoloZ is offline   Reply With Quote