View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 09:40 AM   #6
Quaze
FFR Player

Post Re: Weird Theories about everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew WCY View Post
A weird (not science!) thought I've had for a while: When a person dies, 'they' get 'reborn' as another being. That is, the moment your body dies, you immediately wake up in a newborn body.

Thank about it: Where were 'you' (the consciousness) before you (the body) were born? Were 'you' in living inside another body at a certain point in time in the past? Were 'you' drifting in space and time in search of a vessel when the one 'you' inhabited perished away? Or were 'you' in the body you're having now right from the very beginning?

The reason I'm saying all of this is because I was thinking how we came to be in the first place: We all come from part of the energy belonging to the universe, from the moment the Big Bang(s) happened. Everything were literally stardust/massless energy eons ago, and through a multitude of reasons these beings we call 'humans' appeared today.

Sometimes I think that 'consciousnesses' are part of this energy as well: When they find a vessel they could inhabit in, they go in until it dies. Inside a body, it gets to experience time and space. When it doesn't have a body, it can't feel either of these things (the passage of time, the realms of space). Note that the 'consciousness' I'm talking about here differs from 'souls': Souls retain a personality (if that definition's correct/accurate?), whereas consciousnesses don't.

This is not a question that could be answered by science (or anything else, at least to me). It's kinda fun and pointless thinking about it though. I'm not sure whether there's a named theory/thought related to this.
my theory about the death of a person was that after death a person finds himself in the place he thought about the last minutes of his life
this is a strange theory, but quite entertaining, because it is at this moment that the whole spirit of a person is revealed, what he thought about in life and where he sought to get after life
whether it is something related to religion like heaven or hell, or even some kind of 2D world from the anime, there the entire inner subconscious of a person is revealed
and is revealed specifically for him.
Quaze is offline   Reply With Quote