View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 08:43 AM   #1
EppuJoloZ
a goat
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Question Game freezes when song starts then jumps

So this problem started today, when I was playing. When I load a song, and the gameplay screen comes, the game freezes (the song plays normally) and all of a sudden it jumps to the spot where it should be, making hitting the first notes impossible and then continues normally.

I tried restarting the game, didn't go away. Then I tried restarting my computer, and it still didn't go away?! >

It might be because last evening, I was playing Death Piano on 0.8x with my computer on very low battery. Then all of a sudden the computer decided to die when I was still playing, so I didn't have a choice of closing the game before it shut down... And after I charged my computer up, the song was still playing (lol) and the game was on. I closed it, restarted and then it began.

Is there any way to fix this? I could try redownloading the program, but I kinda don't want to... (i'm lazy xd)

EDIT: I redownloaded R3Air, and the issue was stil there! What's going on? Am I permanently playing StepMania? (no tera pun intended lol)
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
finland doesnt exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I take your Dance Praise and raise it a Guitar Praise

Last edited by EppuJoloZ; 03-13-2019 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: did some typos lol
EppuJoloZ is offline   Reply With Quote