View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:44 PM   #998
Curry and Rice
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
other than the post I pointed out last EoD he's ok
dude

if you have any observations about that post to make please make them instead of just saying the post is suspicious
if you have any questions to ask me about it then please ask away

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Hey look everyone, the village idiot.
Quote:
so why are you even voting me other than a mediocre reaction test that has no end goal?
Quote:
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote:
Oh it's fine, it's not like I've done anything good for town anyways

let me help

xel

this makes me town rite

I mean if the best thing I do this game is eliminate myself from the pile I'd consider that worth while, like thinning the deck in pokemon tcg
what the hell xel

it's like you've just given up and are just trying to mess with everyone
or are acting completely nonsensical in an attempt to get everyone to think that there's no way you could be acting this dumb as a wolf/third party

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
curry hasn't done much in terms of reads fluctuation or affirmation, his only real concern today was a few quips for night kills and a posting of a reads list which didn't really have any development over the course of the day nor did it really diverge with anything from a previous day
I guess "making some fair guesses on game state" and "trying to stimulate activity with a reads list" isn't worth anything then? I suppose you're still salty from me having my eye on you; if Xel wasn't going completely crazy, I'd probably still want to vote for you.

Speaking of reads, reads list is pretty much the same but with Xel instead of Olimar.